Wednesday, February 8, 2017

EVALUATION - Skills development


ABILITY CARD (/5)

I have improved a whole lot of my skills from this project. One of the biggest improvement I have is my responsibility. Because this is a project that requires evidences of the journey rather than the finished product, I taught myself to constantly keep track of all the things that I've done. I know well not to cram things at the end, and it does make my life easier considering the other course works I have at the same time. 

My camera work had also increased, since I have no one to rely on for the camerawork. I have to do researches of how to shoot photography in the dark and went around asking other people how to adjust things on my camera. My editing skills had also improved. I learnt a lot from watching tutorial videos on YouTube.

One of my highest improvements is the editing skills. I had some knowledge initially, but it had heightened by the time I finished my coursework. I found myself clicking on different effects and adjusting things quicker than before, that is, all of the things I've seen on the Internet, I remembered quite a few. The skill that I think improves the most is color-grading. At first, I had no idea that my color scheme is too bright and vibrant. The only thing I knew was : "Hey? I like colors, so why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment