Thursday, January 12, 2017

Preparing for coursework - DAY 13 - Preparing the props (mise-en-scene)

I think of the props we need and came up with some ideas. Our house sells building materials, therefore, I am pretty sure that we have all the equipment we need for the crime board and such.

After going to the location of Victor's Apartment, I realized that the artificial light sources are not that bright. If we are going to be filming at night, the room would be a bit too dark and therefore, we need to come here on the Saturday prepared.

It is lucky that my father keeps all kinds of old lamps with yellowish glows. I believe that not only it can give us the warm effect that we want, the lamps could also be used as another light source to illuminate the working table area.

No comments:

Post a Comment