Saturday, January 14, 2017

Preparing for coursework - DAY 16 - FILMING THE FINAL SEQUENCE : VICTOR'S APARTMENT

(All the equipment and props ready for our filming day!)

It was a very busy and tiring day both for me and my mother. We had to rush all over Bangkok that morning to work on several businesses. This results in having less time to work on my crime board and setting the place up. We ended up having only 30 minutes to get our location ready before having to head off to dinner with Mr. Williams. The tapes we bought did not work well with a 'foam' crime board, therefore, I need to make a run to Seven Eleven to get us a new set of tape.



And water...



Our crime board process:








It was very fun yet tiring. My brother was not in a very good mood that day due to all the filming he needed to do throughout the morning and the afternoon. However, the fact that he had been practicing all morning had left him in a good performing 'state of mind' and it didn't took us long to get what we wanted. Towards the end of the day, he was more than happy to film again.


("Who is Emily Warhol? Is she somehow related to Andy Warhol?", "Erm... I just combine random names that comes to my head at the time. If you pay enough attention to read what's on there, you'll find even weirder things.") 


("I'm Deadpool, do I have to remind you?")

Bloopers and Out-takes:




No comments:

Post a Comment