Thursday, January 12, 2017

Preparing for coursework - DAY 15 - GOING SOLO... erm.... SHOPPING

It appeared that Mr. William called me last night, telling us he just got back from the US and did not have any blue long sleeves with him. He also didn't have brown pants - only beige. I told him that beige is totally fine, but I still think that a blue long sleeve would show Victor's exhausted character better than black. Black represents a more quick and modern worker who is very skillful in his own area of work. This is the complete opposite of who Victor is in this first part of the story. Therefore, Mr. William asked me whether I could get him a blue long sleeves.


(I think beige is totally fine when he sent me his current wardrobe supply)




It was a problem. For the intended filming day is this Saturday where my mother's schedule is very  much packed up. My brother also has a Period TV - series he needs to go to for a run-through practice session for several of the episodes in the morning. That left me alone at home working on the crime board and getting the equipment prepared for the evening.

That only left us the choice to find the shirt today: Friday evening. 

We head out to a department complex near our house: Central Plaza Westgate. Mom thinks it is best to have dinner, take our dog to the pet-salon, and get our props at the same time.




(Mom and Kendo at the pet salon)


(I have almost forgotten to buy extra equipment for the crime board.)



It seems like the store we were targeting doesn't have the size we wanted. We then went into the plaza to find the right one. We first got an XL sized shirt and were pretty confident that Dan would be able to wear it. However, as I called him to check on the final details before paying it off, he said he was very sure that he wears XXL.
Mom was not convinced, so she bought XL, and we agreed to exchange the size later if it does not fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment